Panic buying

I'm hoarding!

rszDSC_1286

Why?

(Check related post here.) Got 2 boxes each of Columbia and Italian Roast Decaf yesterday, so I got 4 more boxes free. After much thought, I did the same again today. When I entered the store, the manager instantly recognized me and smiled. She asked if ubos na. Just hoarding, I said.

Yeah, the purchase was maybe big in terms of instant coffee and of the crazy quantity but I thought, we do buy this stuff anyway, promo or no promo. So might as well take advantage of it. As of last count, I have 20 boxes of 12 (bought 10, got 10 free). 20 x 12, that's 240 sticks of Via!

But at the moment I'm still stuck with three flavors when there's, like, 10 or so in other countries. I asked the manager but there's no info yet on whether other variants will arrive in the Philippines anytime soon. Sigh.

Comments

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

FRAGRANCE | Green Cedar EDT by Bench: An environmentally-conscious offering from the Philippines' premier retail brand

Man of style: Steven Tyler