[Project Look Book] Tuesday, Jan. 18, 2011

Today was our department's picture-taking (as mentioned here) at the roof deck of Tower 1 of our office building. So I took advantage of the location to document my look for today.

rszDSC_0382adj
Let's just say this was a stolen shot while I was posing for a different camera - my lowly Nikon D40 with Jasmin Garcia behind the lens. Photo courtesy of Joanne De Quintos, aviators lent by Riyal Viloria.

rszDSC_9571adj-crop1
This suit was another of my "accidents." I only intended to buy the pants but I impulsively got the jacket as well after the salesman showed it to me. No regrets, though - or guilt for that matter - especially since it wasn't expensive at all! In fact, it's the cheapest of my suits. Anthony Nocom at SM; black lace-ups from Aldo.

rszDSC_9627adj1
The shirt was another accident way back in November of last year at The Block. It's the first time I'm wearing it here. G2000.

rszDSC_0389adj
Look at the detailing. Can't blame me for getting this shirt. Paired it here with a black-on-black patterned tie from SM.

Suit up!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

FRAGRANCE | Green Cedar EDT by Bench: An environmentally-conscious offering from the Philippines' premier retail brand

Man of style: Steven Tyler