[Project Look Book] Monday, March 7, 2011

My day started bad. Like, really bad. There's Foreman, there's traffic, there's never mind.

rszDSC_5718adj

Even if my morning wasn't the sunniest, at least that orange in my outfit lends me some degree of positivity. If only artificially.

rszDSC_5732adj

The shirt I'm wearing is the same shirt I wore for my very first Project Look Book post. Not that I have exhausted all my clothes already but I just felt like I had to wear some of those I've already worn before. I don't know, I just felt like it. But where I paired this shirt with brown pants and a brown tie before, today it's blue. And a brown jacket.

rszDSC_5712adj

Shirt (Martin Box at Linea Italia); jacket (Gap, thrifted); pants (G2000); tie (SM); shoes (Aldo).

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

FRAGRANCE | Green Cedar EDT by Bench: An environmentally-conscious offering from the Philippines' premier retail brand

Man of style: Steven Tyler