[Project Look Book] Thursday, March 31, 2011

My God, it's only Thursday! Why does it seem like weekend's taking forever to come? And so the face...

rszDSC_7776adj2

I've had this shirt for a long time now. A cheap one, actually, that I got from one of them racks of brand-less brands at SM Department Store. Paired it with pants from Havana & Co. at Prima Linea.

Looking back, I feel my looks this week have been pretty much uninspired. Been so tired every night that I don't think much anymore about which clothes to pick and iron. As long as they're fairly easy to iron, then it's good enough. So I have to make amends tomorrow, Friday. And there's a glimmer of promise to that declaration hidden underneath my pants today:

DSC_7802adjcrop

It's the second of three Billy Berck pairs My Bibe got for me from Urban Outfitters! I wore the first one in January (see here), and let's just see when the last pair will debut. Weekend, I want you now...

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

FRAGRANCE | Green Cedar EDT by Bench: An environmentally-conscious offering from the Philippines' premier retail brand

Man of style: Steven Tyler