[Project Look Book] Tuesday, March 15, 2011

Today I was able to put on a jacket.

rszDSC_6461adj

Oops! That photo was actually of me taking off the jacket. But anyway, it's one of my favorite pieces and it's got a story behind it.

rszDSC_6442adj

I got it from Zara a couple of seasons ago. I first saw it at their store in Greenbelt 5 but it was no longer available in my size. I tried to convince myself that one size bigger was not so bad. But it was.

I asked if there was a size for me elsewhere - and boy, it was meant to be! I couldn't help myself and without delay proceeded to SM Mall of Asia (where I don't usually go to) to get it.

rszDSC_6413adj

Obviously the rest of my outfit today revolved around the jacket. Paired it with blue pants (Sahara at SM), a white shirt (Dansen at SM), and a maroon tie (also from SM). I know I shouldn't have worn a silk tie since nothing else in my getup is silk or shiny or whatever but what the heck.

rszDSC_6398adj

Black lace-ups (Aldo); tie clip (Merger).

Comments

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

FRAGRANCE | Green Cedar EDT by Bench: An environmentally-conscious offering from the Philippines' premier retail brand

Man of style: Steven Tyler