[Project Look Book] Friday, April 1, 2011

It's pixelated! I mean, the shirt is. But it's actually the jeans that I chose first for today's look. When I first saw it at Zara, I was instantly floored by the rust-orange color. I thought it was also good to add another pair of colored jeans to my closet, especially since some of them (bright red, blue, green...) don't fit me anymore (Dang, I really love that red one!).

rszDSC_7874adj

The shirt, on the other hand, I got from Bench. Obviously it's the colors that attracted me to it. At first I didn't even notice the design was a pixelated something. Looking at it now, I'm loving it even more.

rszDSC_7937adj

Completed the look with high-cut sneaks from Zara and my difficult-to-read watch. That said, I think I should post something about these timepieces that I have.

rszDSC_7839adj

Happy weekend!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

FRAGRANCE | Green Cedar EDT by Bench: An environmentally-conscious offering from the Philippines' premier retail brand

Man of style: Steven Tyler