[Project Look Book] Monday, April 11, 2011

I'm following a theme this week. But I'm not revealing what it is until Friday.

A bit casual for a Monday but I wasn't up to ironing much last night. I got this shirt from SM Department Store a couple of years back. If my memory serves me right, I think it just cost a little over 300 pesos.

rszDSC_8562adj

I also brought this corduroy jacket just in case the air conditioning got a little too cold for comfort.

rszDSC_8589adj

I love how the buttons are fastened with these loops; feels like a toggle coat. But not really.

rszDSC_8628

Jacket (thrifted); pants (Dansen at SM).

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

FRAGRANCE | Green Cedar EDT by Bench: An environmentally-conscious offering from the Philippines' premier retail brand

Man of style: Steven Tyler