[Project Look Book] Friday, June 24, 2011

The Human Resources advisory that we've all been waiting for came at around noon today: we already can go home. You see, this tropical storm has been dumping huge amounts of rain since yesterday, causing flooding in many areas in Metro Manila and of course, unbearable traffic jams last night. It was just chaos all over. Good thing we live relatively nearby but some of my office mates made it to their homes close to midnight already, considering most of them left the office before six.

So that email announcement earlier was definitely a good thing for everyone. But what did I wear today in this kind of weather? Boots. A few even commented that they're perfect for today, like I was ready to brave the floods (though luckily I don't have to). I got them from an Aldo store in Hong Kong, and they've become an instant favorite of mine. I also wore an Ed Hardy tee and a pair Penshoppe metallic jeans, which I realized I haven't worn in a while.

rszDSC_5944adj
rszDSC_5953adj

And given the weather, I also brought along a jacket, also from Penshoppe. I had a few seconds of fun putting it on during today's shoot, hence, the series of photos below. I already trimmed down the number so indulge me.

rszDSC_5971adj

rszDSC_5977adj
rszDSC_5978adj
rszDSC_5980adj
rszDSC_5990adj

While it's gonna be a wet weekend here, be safe, everyone.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

FRAGRANCE | Green Cedar EDT by Bench: An environmentally-conscious offering from the Philippines' premier retail brand

Man of style: Steven Tyler