[Project Look Book] Thursday, June 23, 2011

After having to deal with a fickle-minded weather these past few days (it can't seem to decide if it wants to rain or shine), it finally made up its mind as it's been raining incessantly since last night. At least that got me decided on what to wear today.

I chose this knitted sweater from Zara, something I don't get to wear that often. I love its predominantly light blue color and stylized collar. Didn't think much of the pants, though. It's a black one I got from BKK. As for the shoes, my blue and silver metallic lace-ups from Zara was the way to go.

rszDSC_5871adj2
rszDSC_5906adjcrop2

Now I wonder what the weather would be tomorrow. But I bet it's still gonna be a rainy day.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

FRAGRANCE | Green Cedar EDT by Bench: An environmentally-conscious offering from the Philippines' premier retail brand

Man of style: Steven Tyler