[Project Look Book] Tuesday, June 28, 2011

I was right about yesterday being warm, first of all. Today I was supposed to wear something I bought from HK but I couldn't find a certain knitwear I was supposed to pair it with. So I ended up with this short-sleeved shirt from G2000 that I paired with chinos from Bench. I really don't know what the color's supposed to be, if it's olive green or on the brown side. I'm confused. It looks more brown in the photo, though. Anyway, I look like a tree.

rszDSC_6291adj1
rszDSC_6277adj2a

It's not that obvious in the photo but the shirt actually has a floral print in white. Here's a closer look:

DSC_6291adj1crop1

The shoes are from Zara. The belt, on the other hand, I got from SM Department Store. I wore it to somehow make me look less like a tree.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

FRAGRANCE | Green Cedar EDT by Bench: An environmentally-conscious offering from the Philippines' premier retail brand

Man of style: Steven Tyler