[Project Look Book] Monday, August 22, 2011

I finally got me my own razor blade necklace from Bosquejo Jewelry! I first saw one on the fabulous Andre Judd over at lookbook.nu a couple of weeks ago and was instantly captivated. Googling, I found out that they were sold at Anthology at the Powerplant Mall in Rockwell. They're designed by young Filipino entrepreneur Miguel Paolo Celestial.

I've been too lazy to go to Rockwell, though, much to my regret because they've increased their prices only last Saturday! Grrr! But I had no choice; I wanted one and I was already there.

rszDSC_1512adj

The piece that I'm wearing here is Alecto from the line's "Furies" collection. It's made of stainless steel razor pendants, nuts and bolts, and nickel-coated beads and fasteners -- and damn, are they heavy! Because of my procrastination, however, what should have been 1,800 pesos ($42) cost me 350 ($8) more. That amount may sound low to some but for the average Filipino (including me!), it's a bit high already. Oh well.

The necklace, of course, became the focal point of my outfit today when it should have only been an accessory. I wore a crew-neck pullover from Giordano paired with brown pants from Memo and brown shoes from Traffic. I brought my Merger blazer along in case I needed to dress it up anytime.

rszDSC_1451adj
rszDSC_1499adj
rszDSC_1524cropadj
rszDSC_1565cropadj
rszDSC_1572cropadj

The necklace became quite the sensation today at the office. Expected, though.

Comments

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

FRAGRANCE | Green Cedar EDT by Bench: An environmentally-conscious offering from the Philippines' premier retail brand

Man of style: Steven Tyler