[Project Look Book] Thursday, August 18, 2011

I still haven't received my Pottermore welcome email. I'm already dying to check out the site but at the same time nervous about the sorting process as I don't want to end up a Hufflepuff (sorry). I want to be in Slytherin on all accounts! At the moment I'm still waiting, wondering if they'd used "digital owls" to deliver my email. If so, then I suppose they sent the digital version of Errol to me.

rszDSC_1112adj

I was in a bit of a casual mode today with a knit pullover from Zara, chinos from The Ramp, and my favorite quirkily-shaped (well, slightly) lace-ups, also from Zara. To dress it all up, I simply threw a scarf around my neck.

rszDSC_1037cropadj
rszDSC_1168adj
rszDSC_1019cropadj
rszDSC_1053cropadj
rszDSC_1119adj
rszDSC_1179cropadj

Much like Harry talked the Sorting Hat into putting him in Gryffindor, I hope I can do the same to get myself into Slytherin.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

FRAGRANCE | Green Cedar EDT by Bench: An environmentally-conscious offering from the Philippines' premier retail brand

Man of style: Steven Tyler