[Project Look Book] Wednesday, August 10, 2011

I've been a very good (half-white) boy these past few weeks. Good in the sense that I had no new purchases whatsoever. Well, it pays to avoid malls totally. I know Zara is still on sale but I've tried really hard to not think of it and just keep myself busy with other stuff instead. I've been quite successful so far although I don't know till when I can contain myself.

rszDSC_0110adj

I wore suspenders today sans any bow tie, which, I think would've been cute. But I just didn't feel like wearing one. I had to drag myself to work after all. Both shirt and shoes are from Tyler while the pants are from Topman. The suspenders are H&M.

rszDSC_0144adj
rszDSC_0157adj
rszDSC_0101adj
rszDSC_0163adj

Geez, I'm suddenly thinking of Zara right now! God, help me!

Comments

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

FRAGRANCE | Green Cedar EDT by Bench: An environmentally-conscious offering from the Philippines' premier retail brand

Man of style: Steven Tyler