[Project Look Book] Friday, September 16, 2011

This post is late. But common, it was my birthday! As of writing this, I'm in Tagaytay for a short weekend getaway with My Bibe. Anyway, this was what I wore that day:

rszDSC_5931adjcrop

Surprise, surprise! My outfit hinted nothing of a special day. I had at least one colleague ask me if my shirt was new, though. But no, it's actually thrifted. People don't believe I do wear thrifted items because they say they don't expect it from me. I admit I don't go to thrift shops a lot but I have a couple of items in my wardrobe that are from such stores. I think it's a matter of how you carry yourself regardless of how much your outfit actually cost.

rszDSC_5872adj

What I love about this piece is the labor that went into patching all these little squares of cloth together to form a shirt. I bet a lot of time was spent in making just one of these yet I got it really cheap. I wore it with Penshoppe jeans, a Topman belt, and Zara high-cut sneakers. I also decided to wear a couple of beads from Topman.

rszDSC_5899adj
rszDSC_5861adj
rszDSC_5919adjcrop
rszDSC_5890adj
rszDSC_5948adj

Even though I'm another year older, I am thankful for the gift of life above all. Believe me, I've been through a lot (confined in an ICU included) so I have a lot to be thankful for. There's my family, friends, people around me, our cats, and of course, my one and only love - My Bibe.

Thank you for all the greetings, by the way.

Comments

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

FRAGRANCE | Green Cedar EDT by Bench: An environmentally-conscious offering from the Philippines' premier retail brand

Man of style: Steven Tyler