[Project Look Book] Monday, September 12, 2011

The countdown to my birthday is really heating up. By the end of this workweek, I'll be another year older (yikes!).

rszDSC_5114cropadj

I'm not greeting the week in celebratory fashion, though. Fact is, I was a bit lazy to greet the new week, hence, the rather uninspired outfit today: black and gray (haha!). Anyway, I survived the day.

The black pullover is from Paul Smith, the charcoal gray pants from Topman, and the jacket (part of a set) is from Springfield. I've had the jacket for maybe three years now. Sadly, the pants that came with it no longer fit. Yeah, I've grown that much since. The shoes are from Aldo, by the way. And I'm wearing my horcrux of a ring.

rszDSC_5071adj
rszDSC_5085cropadj
rszDSC_5090cropadj
rszDSC_5118cropadj
rszDSC_5096adj

Happy Monday!

Comments

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

FRAGRANCE | Green Cedar EDT by Bench: An environmentally-conscious offering from the Philippines' premier retail brand

Man of style: Steven Tyler