[Project Look Book] Friday, November 18, 2011

rszDSC_1157adjcrop

Oh how I love Fridays! Tomorrow's gonna be full, though. Need to wake up early for that $#^@! child's follow-up visit with the doctor, catch Breaking Dawn with My Bibe (Yeah, every guy in a relationship has to oblige), have a massage, and run some errands in between. So there's only one day left for actual rest. :(

rszDSC_1063adj

It's a typical Friday outfit for today's Project Look Book post: jeans and t-shirt. The shirt, by the way, is something really old, like, 6 or 7 years already. I remember getting it from Cinderella, a small chain that carries a hodgepodge of different brands including Esprit. It caught my eye as I was scouring my closet last night, and I thought, why not?

And if I'm not mistaken, I think I haven't worn these Vans ever for my project. So towards the end of the year, they finally made their debut. They're not new, though. I hope we're clear on that one. No watch yet again, and just to add even the teeniest bit of spice to a rather mundane look, I slid my wrist into some beads.

rszDSC_1178adj
rszDSC_1081adj
rszDSC_1071adjcrop
rszDSC_1131adj
rszDSC_1090adjcrop

Happy weekend, guys! I know it's gonna be Twihards everywhere over the weekend. And happy birthday to my grandpa who turns 86 today!

Comments

  1. Nice blog, always nice to see guys that are interested in fashion. Hopefully all will be better with your son and it is just a perfect friday comfy end of the week outfit :).

    X, Sarah

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

FRAGRANCE | Green Cedar EDT by Bench: An environmentally-conscious offering from the Philippines' premier retail brand

Man of style: Steven Tyler