[Project Look Book] Tuesday, November 8, 2011

rszDSC_0472adj

I'm not really the type of person who has problems sleeping. I can sleep even after coffee, when there are people around, stuff like that. Last night, however, I don't know what's up with me but I had a really hard time drifting into slumber. Worse, I woke up at 3:30 in the morning and couldn't go back to sleep. Then my bladder needed emptying, I grew hungry, I don't even know what time I actually fell back to sleep. So this morning I was so groggy and all, I didn't feel like going to work. But I had to because I had a meeting, only to find out it had to be rescheduled. Oh well.

rszDSC_0365adj

I'm wearing a brown shirt from Celio today, paired with black pants from Zara, a black tie from SM, and brown lace-ups from Aldo. Nothing much going on really.

rszDSC_0442adj
rszDSC_0373adj
rszDSC_0452adj
rszDSC_0355adj
rszDSC_0380adj

And oh, yeah, new haircut. Had it done last Saturday. I wanted it really short on the sides but not shaven. So there.

Comments

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

FRAGRANCE | Green Cedar EDT by Bench: An environmentally-conscious offering from the Philippines' premier retail brand

Man of style: Steven Tyler