Zara November 2011 Lookbook

I just checked out Zara's November 2011 Lookbook and I really want a couple of pieces and looks. Too bad I need to hold on to my wallet at the moment.

6367372_1_1_2
This blazer is my favorite of the lot, probably because of the color. I love its richness and elegance.

0706301_1_1_2
Awesome leather jacket in brown; love the slim fit.

5707608_1_1_2
I'm diggin' the preppy look but it's the bow tie i love most here.

5503557_1_1_2
Although I really can't wear a chunky sweater and a trench in this kind of weather (tropical), I just love this look here. A frustration on my part, perhaps.

I also had a second look at Zara's F/W campaign, and was reminded of some of the items that I really like:

Screen shot 2011-11-14 at 12.17.31 AM
I love the trench and I love it even more in olive green.

Screen shot 2011-11-14 at 12.18.03 AM
And then there's orange, which I also like.

Screen shot 2011-11-14 at 12.18.50 AM
Of course nothing beats black. And look at the slim silhouette of this one!

Screen shot 2011-11-14 at 12.18.32 AM
The brown suit's just awesome.

Screen shot 2011-11-14 at 12.16.21 AM
See the shirt? Love it! Awesome pattern!

You can check out the full men's lookbook here and the campaign here.

Comments

  1. The leather jacket and the live trench are my absolute favorite pieces!
    Believe it or not, a friend of mine just bought the orange coat Sean O'Pry is wearing in the ad! And it looks sooo awesoooome!!!!

    fashionthroughtravel.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Blazer from the first picture is m< favorite too, but coats are great too!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I like the blazer! Bordeaux is an amazing color!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love the Leather Jackets!


    It's my must have! of the season!

    Besos Chipless by Dave_Vuitton
    Cheap&Chic at Chiplessfashion.com

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

FRAGRANCE | Green Cedar EDT by Bench: An environmentally-conscious offering from the Philippines' premier retail brand

Man of style: Steven Tyler