[Lookbook 01.19.2012] Working the "runway" with warm tones

rszDSC_5133adj

I realized I haven't had any lookbook post so far this week. It's been mostly about Milan FW recently so let's take a breather. But I guess I really have been viewing too much runway photos because I worked up my own runway for today's lookbook post. Please indulge me and my frustration...

rsz6DSC_5231adj
rsz1DSC_5159adj
rszDSC_5091adj
rsz2DSC_5206adj
rsz4DSC_5187adj

Hmn...what do you think? But never mind. Today I layered two different shades of brown. I normally wear something plain underneath this plaid blazer but today I thought I should avoid playing it safe, hence, the brown patterned knit pullover. I guess it worked, though. Then I picked light gray trousers as contrast to all that brown, especially since the shoes, belt, and even the satchel were all brown.

rszDSC_5218adj
rszDSC_5120adj

Now it's time for more FW ogling.
___________________
Pullover (Giordano); blazer (Yorkers); pants (Topman); lace-ups (Aldo); belt (Hickok at SM Department Store); satchel (Topman); watch (SM).

Comments

  1. You found a very cool industrial runway! I really like the bag and the layering with different shades of brown.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great basic Look!

    ;)

    Besos Chipless by Dave_Vuitton
    Basic Shirt at Chiplessfashion.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. We were missing the lookbook. Again your colour combinations work, something I am going to have to try. Your location for the photos is great

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

FRAGRANCE | Green Cedar EDT by Bench: An environmentally-conscious offering from the Philippines' premier retail brand

Man of style: Steven Tyler