A beatboxing beauty queen at the Miss World 2012

Ever heard of a beauty queen who beatboxes before? Well, here's the Philippines' representative to the Miss World 2012 doing just that at the pageant's talent competition:


She is 23-year-old Queenierich Rehman from Pasay City. I certainly have no interest in these pageants but this has certainly piqued my curiosity. So I guess I'll be watching how she fares in the competition, with the final round taking place on August 18.

I still can't get over her, especially with the irony of her outfit against her song and beatbox medley. I never thought beauty pageants could be this cool. Go, Queenierich!

*************
Too bad she didn't win. She made it to the top 15 but failed to land a spot in the top 7. And oh, Ms China won (how befitting given that the competition was staged in, well, China).

Comments

  1. thanks for all your nice and beautiful comments
    you give me force....
    fran

    www.showroomdegarde.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. OH MY GOD.. She is Fabulous man!!!! love it.. where wud d pageant air on? I must see her too :D

    Maybe you have time see my New post- Giveaway: Mont Affair

    An Awesome GIVEAWAY on my blog,by Prodigy Red~ Win a sexy jersey dress ENTER HERE

    Love
    Akanksha

    ReplyDelete
  3. Excelente! gracias por pasar y comentar...
    Abrazo, Germán.

    http://urbanmanbas.blogspot.com.ar/

    ReplyDelete
  4. Holy grieff, she is COOL <3 she sings pretty well too!

    ReplyDelete
  5. It's a great video. She's talented and very unique.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

FRAGRANCE | Green Cedar EDT by Bench: An environmentally-conscious offering from the Philippines' premier retail brand

Man of style: Steven Tyler