[Lookbook 10.26.2013] Military on the runway

ADM_9709

Got invited to the Penshoppe SS14 show last Saturday, my first time attending any such show for Philippine Fashion Week. It was also highly unusual for me to go out of my comfort zone that is Makati and brave the crazy traffic going to the SMX Convention Center. But I made it, so yay!

ADM_9707

So what did I wear to the event? Inspired by my fresh new haircut, I went all military with my outfit. Well, almost. Because camo pants, a white shirt, and a pair of boots were just too armed forces, I put on what I call my "Batman cardigan." It's just a cardigan that hung really low, so I have this little illusion that I feel like The Dark Knight whenever I'm wearing it.

ADM_9737
ADM_9741

With My Bibe on the runway after the show:

ADM_9747

___________
White t-shirt (Marks & Spencer); cardigan (from yesstyle.com); camo leggings jeans (Uniqlo); boots (Aldo).

Comments

  1. Looking amazing! The outfit I really really like. Is that the runway the golden spectacular thing behind? Cause its gorgeous <3

    hugs
    Andy
    theblacklabelblog.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. yup, that shiny metallic floor was the runway.

      Delete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

FRAGRANCE | Green Cedar EDT by Bench: An environmentally-conscious offering from the Philippines' premier retail brand

Man of style: Steven Tyler