[Lookbook 05.01.2014] Away from #LaBoracay

01ADM_3748

So last week there was this marketing contraption of an event called #laboracay2014 where of course everyone was expected on the tiny island of Boracay. The mere thought of beach and party-goers coming in in hordes is enough to drive me away. I've long graduated from that stuff and I can no longer stand such a crowd. Signs of ageing, if you may.

02ADM_3683

But it's summer, and with all my musings about the beach, swim shorts and all that, I still haven't had a trip of my own. Yeah, loser. And then in a last-minute decision it just happened, thanks to My Bibe, and off we found ourselves hundreds of miles away to yet another busy beach...

03ADM_3655

...in Patong on the island-province of Phuket! It's our second time on the island but our first staying in this area. I got to wear one of my blue-and-white swim shorts, which I paired with a shocking neon yellow V-neck. Perfect!

04ADM_3654
05ADM_3653
06ADM_3649

But then, yeah, it's not all about frolicking and sauntering on the beach; I had to get in the water, which means removing the highlighter.

07ADM_3646

And while #laboracay was all about abs, it was all about flabs in my case. And my protruding right upper tummy from my surgery.

08ADM_3738
09ADM_3757

T'was fun.

10ADM_3652

_____________
Neon V-neck tee (Bench); swim shorts (Regatta).

Comments

  1. Great pictures...love the beach ensemble..and actually I don´t know maybe is me but I think you´ve lost some weight.

    Hugs
    Andy
    theblacklabelblog.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. yes, i have. got hospitalized in january. still haven't regained my old weight back.

      Delete
  2. Blog hoppin and ended in here, Patong. Been there many years ago so I think it's time to go back. Enjoy the beach!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

FRAGRANCE | Green Cedar EDT by Bench: An environmentally-conscious offering from the Philippines' premier retail brand

Man of style: Steven Tyler