[Lookbook 12.19.2014] Joggers and boots in kiddie Christmas-land

01ADM_8354

A super late post for my last office lookbook post of 2014. By this time I'm still hung over the holidays while anxious at the same time that it's gonna be over real soon. Boo!

02ADM_8423

For this very laid-back Friday at work, I wore joggers and a long cardigan over a t-shirt. I was really gunning for some sneakers for footwear to go with this look but I realized I no longer had the right pair. Too bad.

So after several minutes of debating with myself in front of the mirror if my green high-cut sneakers would cut it (they just won't), I mustered up the strength to put on some boots. Well, I guess it really ain't that bad after all.

Anyhow, look at what they did to our lobby!

03ADM_8350
Gotta love them Minions.

04ADM_8402
Yup, even when the lights were all off already, I went back for these cute yellow creatures.

05ADM_8437
Yeah, Sulley was there trying to scare me--to no avail.

06ADM_8441
Mike Wazowski and I were both dumbfounded.

07ADM_8405
Tadashi is No, BAYMAX is here!

08ADM_8353
Kid at heart :)

Let's see what work has in store for the new year. Can't wait!
Not.
_____________
T-shirt (Uniqlo); long cardi (from yesstyle.com); joggers (H&M); boots (Aldo).

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

FRAGRANCE | Green Cedar EDT by Bench: An environmentally-conscious offering from the Philippines' premier retail brand

Man of style: Steven Tyler