LOOKBOOK | 03Feb2015: Fluorescent

a20150203_184625

It was one of those days again when it was so hard to get out of bed. Weekend hangover, perhaps? But it's Tuesday already.

Anyhow, I've been going casual a lot these past days as if it were a perennial weekend. After sporting an understated, light brown-dominated outfit with camo print pants last Sunday, I thought I should throw in some color today. And what I got was a really bright color: fluorescent yellow.

First off I needed to dress it up a little because it's just a t-shirt for pete's sake. More so, the pants I took from the closet were colored chinos. Well, somehow this old black cardigan I pulled out managed to both "conceal" the tee and neutralize all that color.

I still kept it casual with the shoes, however.

b20150203_184320
c20150203_184356
d20150203_184516(0)

-------------------
Neon tee (Bench); colored pants (Uniqlo); cardigan (Topman); shoes (Zara Man).

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

FRAGRANCE | Green Cedar EDT by Bench: An environmentally-conscious offering from the Philippines' premier retail brand

Man of style: Steven Tyler