LOOKBOOK | 30Apr2015: The pedicab driver

01ADM_2838

So Mayweather won (although in lackluster fashion) and I'm back in town. What's the connection? Nothing. Absolutely nothing.

I'm just here for an outfit post. This was last Thursday at Siama Hotel in Sorsogon City (more on that in another post). It was particularly humid that day and we were waiting outside for our ride to go around the city. The spruced-up pedicabs looked very inviting.

02ADM_2820
03ADM_2812
04ADM_2814

As it was a summer trip, I brought nearly nothing but tank tops. Good call because even when it rained there, it was still so humid.

This colored tank here is more than enough to brighten up my outfit, the perfect contrast to an understated, earth-colored pair of shorts. The slip-ons, which I wore throughout the trip, had to be neutral so they can go with anything I decided to put on. Pack light, they say.

05ADM_2841
Looking for a passenger. Ride's free!

06ADM_2850
Yes, I found my only passenger :)

Hope you all had a good weekend.
_____________
Tank top (Bench Body); shorts (Cotton On); shoes (Zalora).

Comments

  1. Looks like a fun way to travel!

    hugs
    Andy
    www.theblacklabelblog.com

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

FRAGRANCE | Green Cedar EDT by Bench: An environmentally-conscious offering from the Philippines' premier retail brand

Man of style: Steven Tyler