LOOKBOOK | 12Jun2015: Hacienda feels

01ADM_4133

Just got back from our little trip down south in Laguna. These shots are from our first day there. It's one thing to get myself to go on a long drive and another to make a little effort to not be in a lazy t-shirt and shorts combo on such a trip. After all it was a special day -- Philippine Independence Day, people!

I wore a linen shirt, untucked, and paired it with bermudas. I personally am not a big fan of linen because of how rumpled it easily gets but surprisingly I liked the shirt. It was perfect for the hot and humid weather that day. Felt like a don, too, especially with the hat. Reminded me of my haciendero look in Silay City back in 2012 and my Señor Santibañez moment at Las Casas Filipinas de Acuzar in 2013. Such fun!

02ADM_4139
Feeling like a don.

03ADM_4232
Emote pa more!

04ADM_4258
Do I fit right in or do I fit right in? This was inside the museum at the Sulyap Gallery Cafe.

05ADM_4142
Wavy hair and all. A hat to the rescue!

Photos taken at the charming Sulyap Gallery Cafe in San Pablo City, Laguna.
____________
Linen long-sleeve shirt and shorts (both Uniqlo); loafers (Artwork); hat (Albertus Swanepoel for Bench); sunglasses (Cotton On).

Comments

  1. love the pink shirt!great short!

    http://modaodaradosti.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  2. looks very comfortable...

    love the old wooden door. and the oil lamps...reminds me when i visit my grandparents house.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

FRAGRANCE | Green Cedar EDT by Bench: An environmentally-conscious offering from the Philippines' premier retail brand

Man of style: Steven Tyler