LOOKBOOK | 14Jun2015: Sweaty patootie

01ADM_5171

It was time to hit the road again and head back home. Short vacation's over. That said, the pensive mood and blank stare are understandable, especially when one has to leave this peace and quiet offered by places like Sitio de Amor for the noise and chaos of Metro Manila.

Veering away from jeans and shorts -- and especially after my misplaced swimming attire while far from any water -- I wore these trusty old cropped pants. I experimented a bit with color, too, and ended up with this dark coral tee. Surprisingly it works just fine with the blue and gray checks of the pants.

For driving-suitable footwear, I wore the same camel-colored loafers I've been wearing throughout this whole trip. And for a few more pops of color, I finished off the look with some beads. I must love these beads; I wear them everywhere.

02ADM_5180
03ADM_5162
04ADM_5143
05ADM_5145

Couldn't stop sweating, though. The air, while fresh, was just way too humid. And yeah, I know, I look like some weird meerkat in that last photo.
____________
T-shirt (Topman); cropped pants (Uniqlo); loafers (Artwork); bracelets (H&M).

Comments

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

FRAGRANCE | Green Cedar EDT by Bench: An environmentally-conscious offering from the Philippines' premier retail brand

Man of style: Steven Tyler