LOOKBOOK | Wet and not wild

halfwhiteboy - pastels and cerulean blue swim shorts 01
Goofing just a bit by the waterfall.

Another day, another waterfall. Another outfit, of course. And because I was trying to veer away from my default t-shirt or tank top when going on trips like this, it was another buttoned shirt and swim shorts combo for me then.

Color-wise it's still a blue motif overall even if it was a multicolored pastel shirt I was wearing. They tie closely to my teal shorts and blue trekking sandals. For accessory I put on a bunch of beads in different colors, which went perfectly with my whole outfit.

Of course I started out dry, not fully knowing how wet I would get throughout the trek through this 5-tier waterfall in Samboan, Cebu. But it was all good.

halfwhiteboy - pastels and cerulean blue swim shorts 02
Still dry and ready to begin.

halfwhiteboy - pastels and cerulean blue swim shorts 03
I said I'm ready.

halfwhiteboy - pastels and cerulean blue swim shorts 04
Slowly getting soaked here already.

halfwhiteboy - pastels and cerulean blue swim shorts 05
At one point we had to climb through a waterfall to get to the upper levels.

halfwhiteboy - pastels and cerulean blue swim shorts 06
Enjoying my cold shower.

halfwhiteboy - pastels and cerulean blue swim shorts 07
Enjoying yet another cold shower.

halfwhiteboy - pastels and cerulean blue swim shorts 08
The cascade behind me kinda looks like frost, don't you think?

halfwhiteboy - pastels and cerulean blue swim shorts 09
Happy kid.

halfwhiteboy - pastels and cerulean blue swim shorts 10
Wearing color because life is, well, wonderful?

I'll write about this waterfall soon. Check out my post about Aguinid Falls in Samboan, Cebu. This was where these photos were taken. The place was well worth the visit and enjoyed it very much.
_______________
Shirt (21 Men); swim shorts (H&M); sandals (Sandugo).

Comments

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

FRAGRANCE | Green Cedar EDT by Bench: An environmentally-conscious offering from the Philippines' premier retail brand

Man of style: Steven Tyler