LOOKBOOK | Brown and cerulean blue

halfwhiteboy - brown and cerulean blue 01

We probably all know that brown and blue are perfect together. This mix, however, is often associated with navy or dark blue clothing and brown leather. It's a classic. But how about other shades?

Here I tried brown with a light cerulean blue shade. I probably wouldn't have thought of it if not for the shirt's print. It was an aha moment for me and I immediately remembered I had pants in almost the exact same hue. Perfect, I thought.

halfwhiteboy - brown and cerulean blue 02
halfwhiteboy - brown and cerulean blue 03
halfwhiteboy - brown and cerulean blue 04

Of course the shoes were brown, a no-brainer. For accessory I wore a silver bracelet and kept it simple.
_______________
Shirt (Sahara); pants (Topman); shoes (Massimo Dutti); bracelet (flea market find).

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

FRAGRANCE | Green Cedar EDT by Bench: An environmentally-conscious offering from the Philippines' premier retail brand

Man of style: Steven Tyler