LOOKBOOK | A touch of holiday color and a lot of reindeer

halfwhiteboy - holiday reindeer fun in maroon shorts 01
Christmas caroling with some reindeer in scarves.

Nothing much going on with my outfit really; just maroon shorts (which, being close to red, evokes some connection to the holidays--or at least I think it does), an old white tee with a graphic pixelated print, and some gray sneakers. It's a getup that's very relaxed and fit for some malling.

And oh, what fun did I have at the mall! The kid in me was unleashed yet again, thanks to Shangri-la Plaza's reindeer-themed Christmas decor. I went a little crazy as it was reindeer everywhere.

halfwhiteboy - holiday reindeer fun in maroon shorts 02
From my fireplace to yours...

halfwhiteboy - holiday reindeer fun in maroon shorts 03
Checking out if I could pass as a nutcracker. Did I at least get the teeth-baring part right?

Meanwhile, this cute little red-nosed reindeer was so happy I adopted him, rewarding me with (imaginary) wet kisses.

halfwhiteboy - holiday reindeer fun in maroon shorts 04
He's happy to be adopted while I'm equally happy to have adopted him.

Got him from an Adopt a Reindeer booth at the mall. For Php 300 you get a plush toy reindeer, proceeds of which will go to charity. You can still get one or even a lot at Shangri-la Plaza. It's a cute little way of helping in my opinion.

halfwhiteboy - holiday reindeer fun in maroon shorts 05
Even if this were the kind of reindeer to be adopted I'd still probably get one. He's just so adorable!

halfwhiteboy - holiday reindeer fun in maroon shorts 06
This li'l guy's going home with me while the rest of his kind are...flying!

halfwhiteboy - holiday reindeer fun in maroon shorts 07
These naughty little ones were dishing out some secrets about Santa.

Christmas is for kids? Then let's all be kids!
___________
T-shirt (an old one from Bench); shorts (Uniqlo); shoes (Lacoste).

Comments

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

FRAGRANCE | Green Cedar EDT by Bench: An environmentally-conscious offering from the Philippines' premier retail brand

Man of style: Steven Tyler